|Place of Work:
||Veveří 3163/111, Brno - Žabovřesky
||Full - time
The Office Coordinator performs office admin management, dealing with suppliers – post, transport, hotels, office supplies, telephones, internet, catering, landlord and cleaning service, IT infrastructure, travel arrangements. Is responsible for a smooth office functioning; setting and maintaining of effective office related processes.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Office admin management: Ensures that the office and office related process are running properly (post, heating, electricity, air-condition, IT support, cleaning service, car parking, stationary, purchasing, management of repairs when needed, also responsible for office related projects.
- Customer Service/Reception area: Greets customers and visitors in a courteous and professional manner. Acts as a customer resource regarding the products, structure and operations in order to direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate individuals. Maintains a neat and organized reception area.
- Dealing with office suppliers: Tenders for office purchases, price negotiating, office suppliers’ contracts review and set up, office claims resolving and similar office related items.
- Travel arrangements: Arrange hotel booking, car rent, taxi, flight tickets to the SSC employees and GD employees who are visiting SSC.
- Meeting organization: Prepare meeting rooms for meeting (refreshment, catering, materials for meeting, badges), reservation of parking places for visitors.
- Event organization: Organize company events (Christmas Party, Sport events etc). Deal with providers, book premises, arrange catering.
- Other responsibilities as assigned or required.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Experience in previous administrative/secretarial position is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days
- Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses